Global Stress Summit
Time & Location
About the Event
All sessions, LIVE and recorded, will be free for all people, for all time.
Please visit www.globalstresssummit.com for our full speaker list and LIVE schedule, and to register (RSVP here will redirect you to officially register on our website).
Stress has become a buzzword, but most of us don’t really know what it is. According to Dr. Heidi Hanna, the word itself can cause stress just because it’s difficult to define. We use it as a catchall for anything that feels off in our lives, and by dumping problems into a bucket of “stress” we leave ourselves feeling overwhelmed and out of control. Stress is simply a stimulus for change, and its impact is based on our ability to effectively adapt. You can make stress your friend with some very simple tools and techniques.
And the upcoming Global Stress Summit will tell you how, absolutely free and from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Explore and uncover the root causes of distress
- Educate on the power of the mind-body connection
- Share hope and healing through awareness of the new neuroscience of stress
- Encourage deeper mindfulness about our relationships with stress
- Provide tools to use stress for positive change and sustainable success